Download the full project guide:
Apply glitter to the basic tackz.
Make dimensional flowers using paper punches.
Die-cut shapes, stickers and craft supplies from all over the store will serve as decorative embellishments for the CraZy TACKz. Use these Decorator TACKz to “hook it up” on bulletin boards, foamboard or directly into the wall!
- CraZy TACKz®: Orange box (12 TACKz) to start
- Styrofoam® Foam: 1” thick Disk, 8” to 10” wide
- Personal Die-cut Machine, cartridges
- Paper Punches: Flowers, assorted sizes; 1/16” hole
- Archival Ink & Wedge Sponge
- Themed Die-cuts, purchased
- Stickers, purchased
- Chipboard cut-outs
- Chenille stems in pastel colors; green felt, 1 or 2 sheets
- Scrapbooking Paper: Cardstock, varied designs and colors
- Dimensional Medium (adhesive)
- Craft Glue and a glue gun (good to have on hand)
Most paper crafters and scrapbooking enthusiasts have a closet brimming with these items. All supplies utilized can also be found in your local craft store. This is a fun, creative way to use embellishments and paper scraps to make your unique Decorator TACKz that can be put directly into the wall or on a bulletin board to hang jewelry, keys, eyeglasses, belts and much more!