Download the full project guide:
Decorate Crazy TACKz with glitter and flower punches or use colored Designer Tackz by themselves.
Paint the frame, decoupage a filigree die-cut to a sheet of corkboard. Pad the back with foam core board. Adhere all to the frame.
Decoupage Tissue paper onto the paper mache’ dress form. Place and poke the decorated tackz into the dress form. Hang jewelry from the hooks of the CraZy TACKz!
- CraZy TACKz®: Round & Clear: 1 Orange box
- Paper Mache’: Dress Form
- Acrylic Paint: White
- Decoupage Medium: (your choice)
- Tissue Paper: Filigree design
- Glitter: Black and Red
- Dimensional Medium (adhesive)
- Styrofoam® brand foam: 1” thick disk, 8 to 10” wide
- Cardstock: dark red, black and gray Harlequin motif design
- Paper Punches: Flowers, jumbo and medium; 1/16” hole
- Paintbrush: 1” Flat
- Water bucket, Paper towels, Paper plates